Experienced and multi-disciplined
in all major EAS Technologies
AM 58kHz, RF 8.2MHz and 66kHz
Engineering Services: Installation and Maintenance
TAG is recognised as an Industry leader in the Installation, Service and
Maintenance of EAS Hardware. With a combined industry experience of over 100
years in both AM and RF installations, TAG has developed a number of innovative
models to suit all retailers, and all budgets.
- All installations are fully managed by TAG's In-house Project Management Team.
- Installations are carried out by fully trained and accredited engineers, and adhere to TAG's Health and Safety policy, tailored for the installation of EAS against the requirements of CDM (Construction Design Management).
- All installations include a 30 day workmanship warranty and are covered by a minimum 12 month Hardware Warranty.
- The installation process involves production of a detailed Method Statement with drawings, regular site meetings where required, and the provision of on-site EAS training to key store personnel to ensure the correct management of a retailer's' investment in EAS.
- Reduction of On-site Service Calls via TAG's free, dedicated EAS Help Desk which carries out First Line Resolution (FLR) on all service calls.
- TAG's UK Service Network covers all regions of the United Kingdom, including Southern Ireland, and are all fully trained EAS specialists – not CCTV, intruder alarm or fire alarm engineers.
- All site specific information is controlled by a dedicated Service Management team to identify and record re-occurring faults and provide real-time updates on call progression.
- TAG measures its success against pre-determined Key Performance Indicators which can then be formalised into a contracted Service Level Agreement. Pricing can be provided against a set schedule of rates or against an extended warranty programme to suit the needs of each customer.